Sourav John Gomes

Praise the Lord everyone

I am from New Delhi, India

Getting to know about Mr. Zacharias health led me to write an email finally making me respond through automated mailer learning that I can create an account and be a part of the community

I can contribute just the way my heavenly father had made me learn- Love thy neighbor

3 Likes

Welcome to this community. I am new today also and look forward to connecting with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Greetings from the US.

1 Like

Wow! @SouravGomes I love the way you started your post

Praise the Lord, indeed.

I saw from what you have written that you would be interested in leaving a tribute for Ravi. If so, here is the link #ThankYouRavi Thank you in advance for your kind words and encouragement to him during this time. I know he truly appreciates it.

We invite you to explore the Connect forum as there is a wealth of knowledge to be found and wonderful people to get to know on this site. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can serve you in any way.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

1 Like

Welcome aboard @SouravGomes. Thank you for joining us. And thank you for your commitment to love thy neighbor. I hope you get to encourage somebody here to day. We are glad you are here. I hope that you enjoy the camaraderie and the discussions that are here. God-bless you and your journey.

Thanks Mary for your kind words and I appreciate the link you had shared.

I am so glad to find myself to be a part of this community and greatly appreciate the welcoming I have received.

One of the crucial question I have is to know the purpose of my life and I have been asking Jesus to guide me. And so far am unclear but quite a journey so far.

Thanks a lot Keldon, really appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Hello @SouravGomes I found this post below on the RZIM site that may be of interest to you. If you look at the top right hand side of the page you will see a magnifying glass. That is the search engine. You can key in your topic of interest and see what comes up.

Another thing this community encourages us to do is to ask a question or start a discussion about something of personal or social interest. The following quote of yours is a great one to start a conversation -

I trust you will be blessed by what you learn, but more so by who you meet. We look forward to getting to know you better and learning from your contributions. If we can serve you in any way, please let us know.

Thanks again for your post,
Mary Beth

1 Like