Sowing Seeds Overseas

Hello, I am originally from NYC. Currently serving overseas as a worker in 1040 window.

I joined connect to grow in my understanding of difficult questions asked by skeptics and those from other world beliefs.

I hope to share viewpoints and questions I encounter as I share the love of Jesus overseas.

12 Likes

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to connect, it is wonderful to have you with us.

Since you are an RZIM Academy Alumni, I want to share with you a link :link: to that category so you may review any videos from your course :books: you may find helpful in fulfilling your calling, working in the 1040 window.

Of course, please peruse our Categories and the questions and answers in the forums, they may aid you in verbalizing the Gospel message.

If you should need anything, let us know, we are here to help. :tulip:

5 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @jamiedarwish

5 Likes

Hi Jamie and it is great to have you a part of Connect. It is certainly a great community to be able to learn from one another to answer the questioner, but also to build our own faith and maturity in Christ :slightly_smiling_face:. I look forward to the chance to interact with you through the conversations.

God bless

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jamie! Glad you’re here :slight_smile:

I’d encourage you to find a thread you’re interested and jump into the conversation, or create a new topic thread!

Excited to learn and grow alongside you!

4 Likes

Hi Jamie! Expect to get exactly that for which you wish. Connect is a lush garden of delights for those who wish to gain wisdom for all types of situations. I look forward to participating with you!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks so much for the message and encouragement. I don’t see the link you mentioned. Can you please try sending again. Thanks!

3 Likes

I think this is it: https://connect.rzim.org/t/welcome-to-the-rzim-academy-alumni-online-home/2260?u=keldon_scott

Also: https://connect.rzim.org/t/access-to-rzim-alumni/42818/2?u=keldon_scott

4 Likes

Hey Jamie,

I apologize for the confusion regarding the link that I clearly forgot to post :woman_facepalming:t3:
However, you can see how helpful the members of Connect are, thank you @Keldon_Scott for being there to assist Jamie!

4 Likes

Hi @jamiedarwish

Welcome. God bless.

2 Likes

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for serving! I used to serve in the window and am engaging immigrants here in America now. I use Connect for similar reasons.
Praying for you!

2 Likes