Sreevidya Midamanura

(Sreevidya Midamanura) #1

Hello Everyone

Feeling blessed to be part of this community, committed to comprehending the length, depth, width, and height of God’s love (Ephesians 3:18)

I am from India and am currently studying graduate diploma in Early Childhood Teaching in Auckland, New Zealand.

I have completed the core module with RZIM about a month ago which has opened this door to be associated with you all and I am grateful for this opportunity.

I hope to share my hope in my God and Savior and what God has taught me and is teaching me for the blessing of others.

In Him and for Him,
Sreevidya

9 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Sreevidya. :smiley: It is wonderful to hear how the Core Module has impacted your life, and we are excited for you to join the Connect community now. What a wonderful opportunity to pursue an advanced degree in Early Childhood Teaching. What type of career do you plan to pursue?

4 Likes
(Brian Lalor) #3

Namaste,
I am also an EY educator. My school is Reggio inspired so I am learning lots about play based learning. Welcome to Connect! May we all grow in his great love together.

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome @Sreevidyamidamanura so thankful you joined connect. I admire those who invest in our children :heart:
I look forward to your thoughts and insight.

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hi Sreevidya! @Sreevidyamidamanura
A warm welcome to you!

Yes- to know the length, depth width, and height of His love! Thank you for reminding me of Eph. 3:18…love that one.

I joined this community after the Core Module, as well- You’ll find how nice it is to continue on in the discussions and questions- similar to the forums in the Module :slight_smile: I was so grateful to continue to have a space to meet with other Believers who yearn to know more, and dig into the scriptures together.

Be blessed :relaxed:

3 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #6

@Sreevidyamidamanura, Welcome to Connect! I grew up in India as well and now in the U.S. Love the passion for the Lord that comes forth as I read your introduction. Looking forward to your thoughts as you participate on Connect!

2 Likes
(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #7

Hello @Sreevidyamidamanura. I’m excited to know more about your hope in God. Welcome to Connect. I pray that you grow further in your faith and in your love for the Lord and His people. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Sreevidya Midamanura) #8

Thank you, Brittany, for the warm welcome. It has been a long journey to where you see me now. Teaching is my passion and I love children. I have worked in IT as a Technical Lead for about seven years and quit the job to pursue an MA in English Language Teaching, in England. Later I have taught in Secondary school back in India. There were few behavioral issues I noticed in the secondary children which, I felt, could have been easily fixed if intervened early in their lives. I grew curious about the Early childhood Teaching. And my course commenced on 23 Apr 2019. I desire to partner with God in building a Godly generation for the Lord :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Sreevidya Midamanura) #9

Namaste Brian

Glad to see someone who shares the same passion. The curriculum used here in New Zealand is called Te Whariki which also encourages play-based learning. I like the curriculum as it focuses on the children and their connections to their families, and the wider communities.
Yes, May the Lord help us to grow together in Him. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Sreevidya Midamanura) #10

Hi Sig
Very happy to meet you through this venue. Yes, it is such a privilege to contribute to the noble cause of building a dynamic generation for the Lord. It is worth the investment :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Sreevidya Midamanura) #11

Thank you @Lakshmismehta
I am so glad for this opportunity to connect to the people of God who share the same passion and as we come together and are prepared to learn from each other like this may the Lord prepare us for greater things. :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Sreevidya Midamanura) #12

Hi @omnarchy

Thank you for warm wishes. I too look forward to knowing the marvelous work of God in each of our lives. :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Sreevidya Midamanura) #13

Hi @HeidiMitchell

Thank you very much
I can already feel the warmth of the fellowship of God’s people. It is a unique opportunity to be able to connect to God’s family scattered across the globe. :slight_smile: How much more beautiful it would be in heaven when people from every nation, tongue, and tribe redeemed by His blood meet.

3 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #14

This is so wonderful!!!

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #15

amen!! :heart: