Stefanie- Greetings from North Netherlands

(Stefanie) #1

Dear RZIM family,
very inspired by the introduction clip from Ravi, I am happy to join this community and introduce myself.
One of the best discoveries last year, was to get to know the RZIM institute in Germany. On a network meeting in Berlin, I got to know Julia Garschagen who enthusiastically introduced RZIM to us. The motto: Helping the “thinker believe and the believer think” spoke absolutely to my heart. As I am a full-hearted researcher and surrounded by scientists,and students and other academics, many times I was wondering how I can give my views, how to stimulate, how to trigger people to take a second look at Christianity. I left the network meeting very curious and started directly the next basic RZIM course. I feel very privileged and blessed by having taken this course. Now I want to join Connect, first of all, because I would like to stay in touch with people like you. It is a great encouragement to know that you are out there. And I hope that I can find a way to to give back encouragement with my background and contribute with my thoughts and inspire you too. I am looking forward to get to know this new circle of friends!

8 Likes
(Kathleen) #2

We’re so glad you’ve joined us,@s.enriquez-geppert! It’s so wonderful to have some more Europeans on here. Looking forward to interacting with you out in the forums. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Stefanie. :smiley: It’s wonderful to hear how the Lord has instilled in you a desire to build community, both with your fellow researchers and with Christians online here at Connect. What field do you study? May the Lord grant you wisdom and love to reach your coworkers!

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hey Stefani! @s.enriquez-geppert
So glad you’ve joined us!
Your fervor and enthusiasm for thinking and believing is awesome.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the forums :blush:

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @s.enriquez-geppert. Love your heart and enthusiasm. You will be one of those who encourage others. You already have just with your intro. Enjoy your time in your favorite categories. Would love to hear how the courses have impacted your conversations. God-bless you and your journey.

(Sieglinde) #6

What a heartfelt introduction :heart: You have inspired us already, thank you! Welcome @s.enriquez-geppert :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Shane Kennett) #7

Welcome Stefanie! I also joined to be in touch with a community of believers who are willing to exchange ideas. It’s so encouraging to know there are others out there who desire His Word. :pray:

2 Likes