Steph

Hello I have been following Ravi for years and love the “Let My People Think” podcasts.
I am from Tennessee.
I Am excited to connect with like minded believers who are looking for way to lovingly and winsomely influence our culture .
I hope to encourage others to continue to seek answers in Gods word by abiding in Him and to go out and be fishers of men!!

5 Likes

Welcome Steph. So glad you are here. I am just up the road in WV. Look for great answers as we grow in Christ together and share His image to our world.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome Steph! We’re so glad you’re here. I also enjoy the “Let My People Think” podcast!

I hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas season!

3 Likes

Greetings from a fellow Tennessean! We’re glad you’ve joined us here, and we pray that this community would be one that strengthens and encourages you on your journey with our Lord. :slight_smile: Which part of the state are located?

3 Likes

Welcome Steph and great to have you join the Connect family :slightly_smiling_face:.

Blessings

Brian

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Stephanie! Many blessings your you as you learn and share your viewpoint with others. It’s great to meet a sister from TN! Although I am currently located in southern Indiana my roots run deep in TN. My mother’s family is from Memphis, my sister and her family live in Crossville, and my husband and I were married in Cookeville. Love that state so much and it’s people! :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @Stephanie_n_Stevens , welcome to connect. Thank you for your encouragement to be “fishers of men.” I trust you will be a blessing as you engage here and also be blessed. Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to offer your perspective :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Stephanie_n_Stevens Nice to meet you!

2 Likes