Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
Ottawa Ontario
What led you to join Connect?
I found a live video on YouTube
How do you hope to contribute?

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Stephan. :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us here, where we are all learning and studying together. Looking forward to hearing more of your questions and answers. If you’d like to chat about the video tonight, we have a conversation going!

2 Likes

Welcome, Stephan. Hope you find Connect to be a great place to learn.

2 Likes

Welcome, Stephen! @anon70487980
I see you are a RN- very cool!
I imagine your insight into the medical world/ as a Believer would bring great perspective here.

There are many different categories and topics to dive into- feel free to ask a question/offer thoughts as you feel led :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m not good with computers and these things so I’m confused exactly how all this works but might figure it out.
it would be amazing to have a place to comment and interact with other christians. i used to send a lot of emails to friends from church and rarely ever get responses. i’ve failed to find anyone willing to let us join their homegroup small group. every group is closed and doesn’t want to divide either that’ i’ve asked over the years. unbelievable how difficult to find any christian at all to share anything with, to interact with.
so this certainly might have great potential. every day i listen for around 5 hours RZIM or tim keller and francis anfuso. I’ll try to find the correct place to post a specific question that I have…

3 Likes