Stephanie Gabucan

Hello;
I am from Leyte, Philippines. I am new in faith I know that by the Holy Spirit and right community I will grow spiritually.

11 Likes

Hi @Stephanie_Gabucan, welcome to connect, it is a blessing to have you here :pray:t3: So thankful to hear you have come to faith in Christ. I trust you will find connect to be a friendly/helpful environment to learn and grow in your faith. There are so many insightful conversations to browse through and glean from. Please feel free to ask questions and engage​:slightly_smiling_face:
Take care :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Stephanie_Gabucan. It is good to have you join in connect. Congratulations on a decision that will impact your life for eternity. As well, your life will be impacted by the peace you experience in the midst of so many joys and trials. Please stay with us and ask questions. This is why Connect was created. God bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Welcome Stephanie, from a brother in Christ, it is great to have you join His family and the connect family. Gods word talks about the Holy Spirit in this passage.

John 16:13 NKJV
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
I believe He led you here, let’s grow togeter in our knowledge of Him. Blessings of peace to you.
Mike

4 Likes

Hello Stephanie! :raising_hand_woman: Welcome! I was overjoyed to read you are a new believer! Praise God! What wonderful news. Please know I will be praying for you. :pray: I hope you find lots of encouraging insights here on Connect, as well as a new family. :wink:
By the way, I love your picture! :joy: :cat2:

4 Likes

Hey Stephanie,
I’m Gregory, but I go by the handle Googie sometimes, when I want to make the “learned theologians” sweat, with a unnerving answer from a paultry decorated combat veteran. Have Fun Young Lady! I’ll “Test” all these “wicked smart” profs, and docs with you!!! Let’s see where there faith in the father,son, and Holy Spirit goes!!! It’s fun, cause Jesus emboldens the “HECK!” Out of me.! Good Hunting.:blush:

3 Likes

I encourage you to grow indeed, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that you may grow thereby:” 1 Peter 2:2. “But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” 2 Peter 3:18.
My Dad was in Leyte, 1944, as a Marine Raider. He and many others freed your country from great oppression, but that fails in comparison to the freedom Christ gives those who trust in his great victory over “the world, the flesh and the devil”! Praise God for you and your country!

4 Likes

Welcome, Stephanie! I look forward to growing in faith alongside you.

4 Likes

Welcome Stephanie - especially to the faith of Christ. Your salvation moment was the first step on an eternal journey of worship, and I’m so glad that it led you so quickly to RZIM Connect!

You are right that the Holy Spirit and a good community will help you grow spiritually. Do you have a Bible?

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome ma’am

3 Likes

Thank you Sr :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, for the warm welcome!! Specially this time of pandemic.

Thank you!! May cat is a he and his name is Milo

Thank you Sr!!

Indeed Sr!! I am thankful for the help your dad gave, and your warmth welcome.

Thank you ma’am!!

Thank you for the welcome sir! Yes I have a bible, been medidating with it more since we don’t have class because of the virus.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!! Felt it here in my place, I am 19 y/o, a university student, and was saved last August. Been here since 2019 but when March 24, 2020 came I decided to get out of my comfort zone (took me long to get out) and to have fellowship online. RZIM helped me a lot, and I know that in my journey this online community will help me too.

1 Like

Welcome Stephanie, it is always nice to meet new family in Christ! I am new to connect as well and from what I have seen is that we are both in a great place. I look forward to us all growing in Christ together! God Bless.and don’t be afraid to lean on your new family if you have any questions or concerns…

2 Likes

Wonderful - keep following Joshua 1:8.

1 Like