Stephanie

Hi everyone,
My name is Steph, I am from South Australia :slight_smile:

I have joined connect as I often find myself being asked lots of questions about Christianity and have found myself stumped on a number of very thoughtful questions. I thought this community would be a great place to learn and grow so I can be better equipped to have these hard conversations!

As well as asking questions, I hope to use my experience from these difficult conversations to encourage and help others on their journey of learning too!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Chickaly. Ask away! So glad you have joined with us. What do you think would be one of the most difficult questions you have had to grapple with? I think the site will be a great blessing to you. Use the search function if you haven’t yet to examine some of those questions. But please feel free to offer your perspective and engage in conversations. You will be a blessing to others here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Chickaly, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: We would love to read more from you as you engage in the conversations. We can certainly use your insight and your encouragement :pray:t3: Take care and enjoy browsing.

3 Likes

Hello Steph, welcome to Connect.

You’ve come to the right place! In the forums many difficult questions are discussed and there are a lot of good and thoughtful answers. At the beginning the category Daily Evangelism might be interesting. I am glad that you have joined and that we are now learning together :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome! Stephanie @Chickaly
What a delight to have you join us with such a great passion. May you keep growing in the will of the Lord Jesus. Feel at home and share more of your thoughts with us.
Grace

2 Likes

A big welcome Stephanie, indeed RZIM connect is such a great place to learn and challenge ourselves to answer questions about Christianity…one at a time and together we make more impact. I know that through this platform the Lord would enable you to do that which you long to do

1 Like