Stephen Prebble

Hi to you all, I live in Tauranga New Zealand. I have been listening to Ravi’s messages since becoming a Christian 20 years ago, and can honestly say the teachings of Ravi and others have helped very much in shaping understanding and mindset regarding truth.
I joined Connect to carry on learning and meet others on this journey. I will hopefully contribute in whatever ways I can.

Stephen

9 Likes

Hi Stephen! @prebbleteam2000
I’m so glad you joined Connect :relaxed:

This truly is an amazing community- such a blessing to meet with other Believers around the world.
I hope you’ll enjoy exploring the categories and topics discussed in the forums.
Feel free to dive in as you feel led!

3 Likes

Hi @prebbleteam2000, it’s wonderful to have you here. I trust you will find connect a great place to continue learning, growing and engaging. I look forward to reading more about you. Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Stephen
I was like you. Ravi’s debates, talks, and life stories has drawn my heart here also. Look forward to see you in the forums.

2 Likes

Hi Stephen, Ravi’s TV airings have drawn me to connect.rzim. Inspiring and challenging talks.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @prebbleteam2000. So glad that the podcasts and education has impacted your faith path. Thank you for coming alongside us in this great global mission. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like