Stephen Tuck

Hi
I’m a Baptist Pastor from Sydney, Australia.
After completing the Core Module and Bible Elective I was invited to join RZIM Connect by my Moderator.
I hope that I might be able to learn from others as well as contribute to answering other people’s questions.

15 Likes

Hello Pastor Tuck,
Welcome to RZIM Connect. I bran new myself. May the Lord bless your RZIM endeavor, and may you yield the Lord much good fruit.

5 Likes

Thank you Eric and may God likewise bless your involvement with Connect.

2 Likes

@stucky197 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

You too!

1 Like

Welcome Pastor Tuck!

3 Likes

@stucky197 welcome to Connect look forward to reading your posts and comments.

3 Likes

Welcome @stucky197, it’s great to have you here. I trust you will be a blessing here as you share your wisdom and experience. I look forward to reading more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi Stephen @stucky197 and welcome to Connect. Hope your Core Module session was great? Will you like to share one of your profound experience in class with us?

Hope you will find time to explore and engage the community. I am looking forward to reading your questions and contributions.
God bless

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @stucky197. So glad to have you connecting with us from clear across the globe. Love having Academy alums joining the cause especially with experiences you have. Thank you for caring enough to join in. God-bless you and your journey.

6 Likes

Hello Pastor,
Thank you for your service to the Lord. Hope to engage with you on RZIM and glean from each other about life issues and Gods ultimate plan.
The Lord be praised for His mercy.
In service to Him
Mike

4 Likes

Good to have you. I hope you will be blessed!

2 Likes

Hi Stephen,

I’m a member of a Baptist church as well, and am a Baptist missionary in Madrid, Spain. It will be fun to hear about what is happening in your part of the world.

Blessings, Lorri

5 Likes

Thanks Sieglinde. A look forward to reading your contributions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Lorri

We had a very exciting Sunday last Sunday with five baptisms and one infant dedication.

The challenges to reaching people here in Australia is similar to other affluent Western nation, like the UK, the US, Canada and Europe.

5 Likes

Thanks Mike for the wonderful welcome and looking for to the opportunity to learn from each other.

4 Likes

What a great Sunday! May many more join them in the waters of Baptism this next year. Lorri

5 Likes

Hi
Can anyone here tell me how I might add a photo to my profile?
Or direct me to where to go to ask technical questions.

2 Likes

Hello Stephen, to set your profile picture there is a description:

You are welcome to ask general questions in this category:
https://connect.rzim.org/c/site-feedback

1 Like

Thanks Daniel

3 Likes