Stephen

Hello,
I am a chaplain in the Veteran’s Health Administration.

Where are you from? Currently living/working in Alaska.

What led you to join Connect?
Seemed like the right thing to do and glean from a plethora of resources to help me stand, proclaim, and protect truth.

How do you hope to contribute?

In whatever small way I can…

One question, for clarity and simplification, is there a listing of contact information for those on RZIM staff?
This is a concern because I often read/listen to portions found on the Website but don’t have a source upon which utilize for sending correspondence…
Thanks
Stephen

6 Likes

Welcome Chaplain Steve. My father was stationed in Alaska he was an airplane mechanic. You are one of three from Alaska I have met. Look forward to conversing about many subjects. Blessing on your journey
Mike

2 Likes

@ChaplainZac Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi @ChaplainZac, welcome to connect. I trust you are browsing through and getting familiar with connect. There is much to glean from :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your heart in ministering to Veterans :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect Stephen @ChaplainZac I am so glad to meet you. Hope you had a nice time and experience with connect? Keep exploring and engaging the community. I am looking forward to learning from you.

Grace and Peace
From Nigeria

2 Likes

Hello Stephen, welcome to our community. There are indeed many resources for study and opportunities to interact with others. Every week one person from the RZIM team is available to answer questions (Ask RZIM). On this website you will find an overview of the many RZIM speakers and also contact details for RZIM worldwide. Hope this helps you.

1 Like