Steve Felner

Hi! My name is Steve and I live in Seattle Washington. I work in the IT department of Alaska Airlines.

I’ve been a fan for Ravi Zacharias for many years and recently completed the core module from RZIM academy, which I highly recommend if you want to not only mature your faith but also learn how to have respectful dialog with unbelievers.

The reason I joined RZIM connect is I want to plug into community of believers to grow and strengthen my Faith and to see what doors God may open for me to better serve Him.

2 Likes

Greetings @sfelner I, along with many others, welcome you to the Connect community. We are grateful you have joined us.

I congratulate you on your completion of the Core Module. I took it about a year ago and found that what I learned in the lectures is still a blessing and a benefit today when conversing with others. More than just notes and information, the design allowed for heart engagement as well.

I invite you to start contributing today if your time allows. You can greet someone who just joined, ask a question, start or add to a discussion in any one of the categories of interest to you or search the forum by using the :mag: at the top right hand side of the page. I joined after taking the Core Module. The diversity of giftedness, abilities, perspectives, cultures, and upbringing among the members adds to the wealth and richness of this community.

We hope to get to know you better and learn from your journey with Christ and your contribution to ours. Thank you again for joining us. Let us know if you have any questions or we can serve you in any way.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

4 Likes

Hi MaryBeth, thank you for your kind response. I look forward to meeting others, growing in Christ and serving Him with how he’s gifted me.

Sincerely,
Steve

2 Likes

Welcome @sfelner. So glad you are here. Amen to your wishes. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Hello @sfelner
You’ve definitely come to the right forum. There’s a wealth of knowledge here. I’m sure you’ll enjoy, learn from and contribute to the variety of topics that come up. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting Seattle a couple of years ago and we thoroughly enjoyed it!

1 Like

Hi Catherine, thank you for the warm welcome! Steve

1 Like

Hi Dan, Thank you for the warm welcome. Steve

1 Like

Welcome to connect @sfelner. So good to have you joining from Seattle. Congratulations on finishing the core module. I hope it was a blessing to your faith path. Please do share some of the tenets with members here and encourage them. The site will be blessed with your participation. God-bless you and your journey.