Steve Jury

Good morning,
My name is Steve Jury and I live in Boalsburg,PA. I’m originally from a small town 45 minutes west of Philadelphia called Cochranville.

What led you to join Connect?
I first heard Ravi speak in 1984 at a Summer Camp/Conference center in Maryland called Sandy Cove Bible ministries. Since then I’ve always enjoyed hearing him and all he has to say and teach us!

How do you hope to contribute?
In September 2019 I became a Chaplain through the International Federation of Chaplains and Human Rights M.M Inc.
I made the choice to do so as I’ve been involved with several organizations in the fight against human trafficking, specifically sex trafficking. I have a heart to help those affected to get healing, redemption, restoration and the freedom that can only be found in the arms of Jesus. God is continually opening doors and I look forward to how and where he wants me to go to serve him.
My hope is to be a viable member of RZIM connect and help those that are not after just answers but solutions to this thing called life!

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect @ChaplainSteve! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Welcome Steve Gods concern has led you to reach the lost of the lost. It is great to have you join the forum. Participate as you can and enjoy the many threads. The search icon will lead you to wherever, or just post a question.
Mike

2 Likes

@ChaplainSteve Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ChaplainSteve. You certainly have been called in a special way. I am glad that you have joined connect. You’re calling is intriguing and so important. I hope you do share some of the anecdotal experiences that you have had. I think you will find that there are many who are intrested and will come alongside you to pray and encouraged. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @ChaplainSteve, welcome to connect. Thank you for your servant heart in the fight against trafficking. This is a vital, unique calling in an area that a is such a personal violation. It is heartbreaking to read some of the stories. You are already a viable member and I trust you will be a blessing as you engage here :pray:t3:
God bless :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Steve! Thank God for people like you that He has called to serve in the way you do. This forum will be greatly blessed by your interaction in the conversations. I look forward to hearing from you! :blush:

3 Likes

Wow Steve, beautiful calling to serve the weak, God is after your heart and will use it in a mighty way, He will strengthen you in times of hardship and will carry you to many doors, Be prepared to hear His prompting to take the steps that He will show you. Seek Him with a passion and He will reward you with His love. Many blessings to you and your journey through Ministry.

2 Likes