Steve Kim - Introduction

Hi everyone.

My name is Steve. New here on RZIM Connect. I’m from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, though I’m a recent transplant from Abbotsford, British Columbia.

I heard about RZIM Connect on the Ask Away podcast. RZIM played a huge role in strengthening my faith as a Christian, and I hope to be able to contribute in some small way by wrestling through different topics with others. (Though, I suspect, I will be learning far more than I contribute. :smile: )

Looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Brother Steve welcome and praise God for such a platform to bring us together. Even though ibe had this account for like 2 years in just now making use of it! Im from Michigan so we’re almost like cousins! Lol

4 Likes

Brother Myles, thank you for that kind welcome! Michigan. Close enough for me. Let’s go with cousin. Haha.

4 Likes

Hello, @SKim, and welcome to Connect! It’s wonderful to have you join us, and I hope you’ll jump into the podcast discussions area. Which episode has stood out to you most?

2 Likes

Hi, @Brittany_Bowman1. Thank you for the kind welcome. The one that stood out to me the most is Vince and Jo’s latest episode on abortion. It is a very personal issue for me, so I listened with great interest.

3 Likes

Yes, they had the courage to leap into a sensitive topic, and I hope it encouraged you in your walk with the Lord. Did you see the discussion area for the post? No pressure to respond, but if you found something particularly encouraging, you may be interested in starting up a conversation with others who heard it.

3 Likes