Steve Kirkpatrick

Say hello…

Where are you from? I am from Johannesburg, South Africa

What led you to join Connect? I am an avid listener to various RZIM podcasts (Including Ask Away, Cover to Cover , Just Thinking) and heard Connect being promoted as a way of interacting with like-minded people on topics that I am interested in.

How do you hope to contribute? I have been deeply impacted and challenged by realizing, through listening to people like Ravi, John Lennox and Abdu Murray (to name a few), that Christianity can be shown to be philosophically consistent and up to scrutiny by scientists of the highest caliber. I think I can contribute initially by asking questions that others may also find relevant and over time can offer perspectives that others will find helpful.

6 Likes

@stevek Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi @stevek! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Welcome Steve,
I hail from WV USA but born and raised in U.S. State of Delaware. I appreciate your interest and desire for intelligent conversation. I have been impressed by all the mature input and questions since I joined this past September.
May your journey be filled with immense joy.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome Steve!
I am new myself but look forward to the conversation and growth that is facilitated here.
God bless!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Steve.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @stevek. Glad to have you joining us. You sound like you have a lot of energy. So glad that you find some of the speakers so helpful. What questions would you start off with if you had any question you could ask. Threads of discussions will probably be easily found by using the search icon at the top of the screen if you are interested. I hope you are blessed by your involvement here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @stevek, welcome to connect and thank you for such an inspiring introduction :pray:t3: I trust you are browsing through the conversations and getting familiar with this forum. Please feel free to engage by sharing your insight :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes