Steven Chua

Good Day! My name is Steven and I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have been following Razi’s YouTube lately learning so much not just theology understanding but impressed with who we was and is today by seeing how he carries his understanding and presenting it to the general crowd. That gives me the passion to want to grow more in the Lord.

I hope I can connect with people around the world who have the same passion to grow deeper in the Lord.

5 Likes

Hi Steven. Welcome. I am so pleased to hear your desire to grow. This is certainly the place. I look foreard to hearing more from you in the forums. Blessings. Keith

2 Likes

Hi Steven, welcome to Connect!
glad to know more people from south east asia joined in especially those in countries where christianity is still a minority.

be blessed!

Budi

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Steven!

1 Like

Hi @stevenshchua, it’s nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great to hear how Ravi inspired you. I have been blessed by RZIM as well :pray:t3: You have come to the right place to connect with so many different cultures. Thank you for your passion. I do look forward to reading more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @stevenshchua. Thanks for coming alongside us. I love the inspiration you have experienced. Please share your inspiration here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like