Steven Schweizerhof

Greetings! I am Steven from Phoenix, Arizona in the USA! I absolutely loved going through the core module and am super excited to continue to grow in faith and knowledge! I am looking forward to contributing to the wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and experience shared by this community! Praise God for RZIM!

5 Likes

So glad to have you joining connect @schweizerhof13. Congratulations on finishing the core module. Thank you for your enthusiasm and coming alongside us. I am out in the Phoenix area. I have enjoyed this last 3 weeks a great deal. I play pickle ball every morning and it has been a great escape from Michigan. Thank you for being willing to help here. If you can offer a word of encouragement to day to a new member or somebody that is struggling this site will be blessed and so will they. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@schweizerhof13 Hi Steven, Welcome to Connect! Glad to have you with us ready to go deeper with your core module experience by discussing new questions and sharing prayerful insights from your study and experience. I hope your participation in this community encourages you deeply in your faith and witness in Christ. Glad you have joined us!

2 Likes

Welcome @schweizerhof13. So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

1 Like