Steven White

Hello everyone,

My name is Steven White White and I live in the Chicagoland area. I was born and raised here and with the exception of a 2 year military tour in Texas I gave never lived outside the area.

I joined connect after taking the core course at the RZIM academy. A great learning experience which I think I can grow on by joining this community.

Right now I feel like quite the novice when I listen to talks or debates from some of the biblical, historical and philosophical scholars I have encountered inside the class and on YouTube. I hope to gain knowledge from this community that may not make me on their level of knowledge but will help aid me in having an informed conversation about Christianity. I am honored to join this group.

6 Likes

@spwhite4 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Steve! I agree with you about feeling like a novice. It has been nice to know there are such learned people in this forum to help some of us with some difficult questions and it is such a growing experience. I hope you are blessed by your time spent here! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @spwhite4. Glad you have joined connect with us. Congratulations on completing the Core Module. Be confident in the foundations you have. Every discussion or class you take adds to your truth arsenal. Just think about the foundation your have to tell others that every worldview needs to answer origin, morality, meaning, and destiny questions. With that you are already helping them. Keep it up and God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello @spwhite4, welcome to connect. Congratulations on completing the Core Module with RZIM! What was your favorite part or most profound lesson? I pray the Lord will bless you and all of us in our pursuit to communicate the Gospel to others :pray:
We are honored to have you here as well and look forward to your perspective in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Steven and welcome from WV. I too feel inadequate at times in understanding, comprehending. Connect has really helped because of the great people I have met here. Feel free to post your questions.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome @spwhite4! I have been studying apologetics for a LONG time and I still feel like a novice sometimes! All I can say is start studying and then don’t stop!

2 Likes