Stuart Sutton

Good day to everyone. I am the father of 2 incredible sons and husband to a remarkable woman. My wife and I live in the Austin, TX area and our sons are both in college currently.

I joined Connect because I have completed some courses from RZIM University and this seems a logical step to continue learning from others, while hopefully contributing with insights that might be useful from my experiences.

7 Likes

Hi Stuart, that’s how we designed it! I trust that your Academy experience will give you a good foundation to contribute to discussions here. We have the same desire to answer the questioner and not just the question. And I also hope you’ll find this to be a trusted resource for any questions that arise in your faith or conversations with others. Welcome!

5 Likes

Good Morning Stuart, I agree a remarkable woman there with us along lifes journey is a genuine blessing. That three fold cord is not quickly broken. Welcome my friend so glad you jumped on in. For me it’s been 40 years 4 children now 12 grands.
Patience, love and perseverance, won over Mr Stubborn and I am who I am because of my wife and Jesus Christ.
Look forward to more as we move forward.
Mike

4 Likes

Hi @stusutton, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I found your introduction to be so endearing in the way you speak of your family :heart: It’s great to have you here and I trust you will be a blessing as you offer your thoughts and insight into the conversations.
Take care and enjoy engaging here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Stuart and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. This is a great site to enjoy discussions and to be able to fellowship with many people from around the world. I look forward to enjoy interacting with you through this site.

Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome @stusutton ! Looking forward to see more posts of you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Brother.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @stusutton. Glad that you have joined connect from Texas especially with the background you bring with the foundations learned in some of the courses that are offered here by RZIM. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like