Submitting Questions for Ask Away

Hello There! We are glad you’re here!

For those of you that would like to submit a question for Vince and Jo to address on the Ask Away Podcast, here are some ways you can do it:

Email your question to askaway@rzim.org
Tweet your question using #askrzim

Sometimes the team will come here to Connect to look for questions, so you may also submit it in this category.

In order that we know you are interested in the question being addressed on the podcast, please indicate by using Ask Vince and Jo Vitale for the title of your post.

4 Likes

Hi Vince and Jo,
I think this question is a good one for husband and wife combination.
Of the four major passages found in the Bible concerning the marriage relationship, 3 of the 4 passages begin with the wife’s role . Would this be a safe rendering; if the wife’s role is functioning well then the husband’s role will more likely be realized out of a sense of respect? I hope this makes sense?

Hi Vince and Jo,
Another question I have is concerning Creation. Genesis 1:2 “The earth was without form and void” and next, “The Spirit was hovering over the waters” I believe the Bible is God’s inspired Word. I wonder if the earth being without form and void could refer to a previous existing earth judged similar to that of Noah?
Thanks