SuperBowl 2018 Video

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends, if you are in the United States, and planning a SuperBowl party, here is a video you might want to share at some point:

It is a video released by the Philadelphia Eagles organization on the vibrant faith commitment shared by many of their players. I think it is a very positive portrayal of faith - sincere, active, and generous. Enjoy!

(Tim Ramey) #2

@CarsonWeitnauer Thanks so much! That was encouraging. I’m not a big football fan but I live in Minnesota and when our quarterback threw the touchdown with the time expiring to beat the Saints prior to their lose to Philadelphia, he is known in our state for what he said when he was asked if it is the most memorable thing that happened in his life. Without hesitation he answered that it is the third most memorable instance with the first being Jesus coming into his life and number two was the marriage to his wife. It was real. It’s great when these guys are able to make their statements of faith before big audiences. I love it when they glorify Jesus and not the generic “god.”

(Melvin Greene) #3

Thanks for sharing that, @CarsonWeitnauer. It looks like I have a team to cheer for now.

(Michele Schuman) #4

Thanks! We will share this video. These are amazing men.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi friends, along these lines, this testimony video from Nick Foles, the 2018 SuperBowl MVP, is of interest:

(Tim Ramey) #6

@CarsonWeitnauer I’m probably the only person in the world who didn’t watch the SuperBowl… I have no interest in it. But as in the case of the other testimonial that you provided, I’m blessed that these believers can give the glory, not to “god” but to Jesus when the whole world is watching. Nick was so good in adding that becoming a Christian does not mean that all of your life now goes smoothly.