Susanna Gresswell says Hi!

Hi

I’m originally from the UK, now based in Austin, TX and recently completed the core module. I’m excited to get connected as in my place of work I want to glorify God, but it is a place where I come across a wide variety of world views.

I hope to continue to learn how to engage and perhaps share my experiences.

Just today, my exec assistant commented that she loves my passwords that I use for my computer (they are always scripture references) and they had prompted her to look at them.

It’s the little things like that that keep me encouraged.

5 Likes

@susanna_gresswell Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, @susanna_gresswell! I love your method of bringing light into the workplace! Everything we do in His name will bring some fruit. I hope you stay encouraged as you keep on walking with Christ. By the way, I used to live in Austin, Texas when I was a teenager. I went to UT Austin for about two years before moving to the NE. I miss the mild Texas winters and Tres Amigos which was our favorite Mexican restaurant. Be blessed, and I look forward to reading the things your share.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @susanna_gresswell. So glad to have you joining connect. Congratulations on getting through the core module. I sincerely love it when an alumni joins because of the foundations that are taught in that course. They provide such a platform to be able to discuss the various topics that many have legitimate questions about. I wish you the best. I hope that you have a great time here at connect reading and responding to inquiries. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @susanna_gresswell, welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the course! I trust you will be able to glean a good deal from the conversations here.

You’re right, it’s the little things. This made me smile. Thanks for sharing that :pray:t3:
Enjoy your time here in connect :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes