T.S. Weaver

Hello, fellow RZIM connecters.

I’m from Dallas, TX.

I joined Connect after completing the Core Module of RZIM Academy.

I’m hoping to be able to engage in thoughtful discussions about apologetics.

8 Likes

Hi @tsweaver, congratulations on finishing the core module! What was the best part of the experience for you?

1 Like

Thank you! I think the best part was all the learning. Nearly all of it was new to me, so I found it very helpful to know there are answers/responses to most of the difficult questions raised about Christianity.

4 Likes

Welcome I look forward to reading your insight

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @tsweaver. Glad you are here. And connect is blessed to have another academy alum joining us. Congratulations on completing the core module. You will find many here who will need direction in their faith path that you will be able to help. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @tsweaver, it’s great to have you here and congratulations on completing the core module! You won’t have a problem finding thoughtful discussions here. Please feel free to engage, offering your insight as well.
I have gleaned a good deal from the many conversations and I trust you will too.
Take care and enjoy browsing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello so glad you made the connection. It’s a blessing to have you here. May His love shine through us all.
Mike

3 Likes

@tsweaver Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome @tsweaver! Glad you are here!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! I see RZIM Connect as an extension of this. No matter what the question, we’ve likely covered it - or we will soon! It is incredible to have access to so many perspectives from around the world in one place.

3 Likes