Tamara Nelson

Hi everyone! I’m Tamara and I’m from the Seattle area. I was invited to join Connect because I am in the RZIM Academy. One thing that I love about the academy is the opportunity to learn from the perspectives of others while talking in the forum. Connect is appealing to keep those conversations going, keep me thinking in new ways, and foster growth in others.

2 Likes

Welcome Tamara it’s a treat and a great blessing to commune with all here. So kind and gracious in thier comments and answers. I have been impacted beyond what I thought I would be.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome @tamaranelson :wink:

Thanks, Mike. I’m looking forward to it, too! I just hope I can make great new connections like in my academy classes. There are so many people!!! I think it’s going to be really fun! It helps that I’m not active on any other social media :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Tamara!

Amen to that. I have seen many get caught up in the mindless chatter of social media. I have email, mainly for business, financial, texting, and Rzim. Look forward to a great friendship.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome Tamara! I’m new here too.

1 Like

@tamaranelson Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @tamaranelson. It is that you are joining from Seattle and as an Academy alumni. Congratulations on completing the core module. I hope you do get to continue the conversations that you hold dear and that you will enjoy the discourse and engagement. You are a blessing to Connect. God-bless you and your journey.