Tammy Summey

Hello! What a blessing it is to be lead here.
I am in the Piedmont area of North Carolina.
I have enjoyed listening to RZIM, Ravi and Nabul for years. I connected through a shared post for November’s 2019 writing competition. A simple but specific answer weighed on me and I wanted to respond.
I’m excited to have help learning more answers to life’s most difficult questions. I hope to contribute in anyway God leads. Iron sharpens iron. So may I sharpen you, sharpening me.
…and yes, I looked that up iron really sharpens iron ha! I learned something already.

9 Likes

Welcome, Tammy,
Thanks for the unique POV you posted. It is good to see you here speaking truth and encouraging our walk in Christ.
Take care God bless and be encouraged
Mike

3 Likes

Hello @yemmust!
Welcome to Connect Tammy! We are so delighted to have you here in the community. Please let me know if there is any way I can pray for you friend!
:hibiscus: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Tammy!

1 Like

Thank you!

I appreciate that, thank you.

Welcome @yemmust, it’s great to have you here. I trust you will be blessed in this community as you engage. Do feel free to share your thoughts and insight. I look forward to reading more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome on board @yemmust. So glad that somebody shared the November contest with you. Thank you for connecting with us. I think that you will be blessed substantially with the dialog that takes place here. There are so many well read and caring members. And this site will be blessed with your participation and care as well. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Tammy,

Welcome :smiley: We are so glad you have found us. I do hope you are able to stay awhile and look over all the site has to offer. :tulip:

3 Likes