Tanner Brecheen

Hi from Monroe LA.

5 Likes

Hi Tanner, welcome! What led you to join the community?

1 Like

Hi Carson,

Well, I have been listening to Ravi, and reading Jill Caratini and Margaret Manning a la Slice of Infinity for 7 plus years. My wife sent me a link to the November writing contest and i thought, since I’m not a blogger or much of a facebooker, and because the question is so heavily addressed in Ravi’s body of sermons, and because I do like to write and discuss issues inherent to my faith and hope in the saving work of Jesus Christ. …perhaps I could excuse myself for chiming in this once :slight_smile: Not surprisingly, after joining the forum, I found that there was a wealth of good discussion taking place. as for the contest, I don’t really have need of discouted RZIM class rates. I just am pleased to discuss. A funny aside/observation: Did you notice how many of those answering the question on why it is important to answer the questioner, failed to put into practice the method they were asserting? Most went straight into answering the question without a word of acknowledgement addressed to the person who posed the question. LOL! I hope that is not lost on the “Judges” Just too funny not to mention. Cheers Carson!

6 Likes

Hi @Tanner,
I am glad to hear you have benefited from broadcasts with Ravi and the team over the years—I am so pleased you have decided to dig into the discussions here on Connect as well! Looking forward to your voice “chiming in” on these conversations—whether to raise an question for the community to think around, or to supply some insight in response to a posted question. Welcome to Connect!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Tanner!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Tanner. Thanks for coming along side us here at connect. Write away! I look forward to reading your posts. I love how, in your contest post, you recognized the humility of the RZIM itinerants. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hi Lizibeth and thank you for the welcome. Where else could I have had the opportunity to discuss the implications for origin, meaning, morality and destiny inherent in the topics of particle identity and remote viewing? It’s already been my pleasure: If our particles have no identity, how can we?, Remote Viewing

2 Likes

Hi Keldon,

And thank you for the welcome. Yes, humility is the mark of Christ isn’t it and not just an optional personality trait as some have implied. In these modern thought arenas, where so much is said and so little retained, if I smell pride of self, as opposed to pride in Christ, I am unable to withstand the flow of information, regardless of how insightful. The odor is just too much for me. That said, I do look for zeal in followers of Jesus. My friend, my brother, I am full with zeal for my Father. This forum, I can see now, will be a useful resource for thought exploration, as i mentioned to @Lizibeth, where else could I have had the opportunity to discuss the implications for origin, meaning, morality and destiny inherent in the topics of particle identity and remote viewing? It’s already been my pleasure: If our particles have no identity, how can we?, Remote Viewing , but the Truth is so beautiful and simple for those of us who are already “On its side”, we hardly need any more thoughts to process. More than anything, I desire community with my brothers and sisters in Jesus. May God richly bless us all with just that. - tanner

4 Likes

Thank you Jonathan. Chat with me any time.

2 Likes

Welcome! Tanner.
Am so privileged to meet you.
More grace and property to you and all that belongs to you.

Blessings from Nigeria

4 Likes

Thank you for that blessing of kindness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tanner, that is encouraging to hear! I hope you’ll continue to help show what it looks like to answer the questioner and their question!

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like