Taylor Cargile

Hi! My name is Taylor Cargile. I live about an hour south of Houston, TX. I have initially joined to send a “#ThankYouRavi” message, but I see this is a good place for fruitful discussion. I hope to gain knowledge and wisdom from fellow believers, and help other people that may have been through similar things as me.

1 Like

Hello Taylor, welcome from your eastern neighbor in WV. Thanks for your Ravi # appreciation post. Connect is a truly great place to learn and grow in the truth of His Kingdom.
The fruitful endeavors helped many to strive to the next level of understanding. Be safe out there.
Mike

1 Like

Hello @Taylor_Cargile From one Texan to another, I welcome you to Connect. I am up the road from you a little in the capital city.

I saw from your post you wanted to send a message to Ravi. If you need the link to do so you can find it here #ThankYouRavi I know that he and his family appreciate your kind words and encouragement during this time.

I joined this forum about a year ago and have been very blessed by the different cultures, backgrounds, perspectives and areas of giftedness that I have encountered. I have met many wonderful people.

We invite you to ask your questions or start a discussion on a topic that you are interested in. Please let us know if we can serve you in any way.

Welcome!
Mary Beth

1 Like

Welcome to connect @Taylor_Cargile. There is so much blessing in engaging at connect. The discussions are very heartfelt and meaningful. I hope that you get a chance to participate. Thank you for being with us. God-bless you and your journey.