Terrie Morgan

Say hello… Hi everyone!

Where are you from? I live in Indianapolis, IN

What led you to join Connect? Trying to go deeper in my understanding of God’s Word

How do you hope to contribute? Not sure I’ll be able to contribute much as I have much to learn.

4 Likes

Hello @TLMjoy, welcome to connect, it’s wonderful to have you here. You have come to the right place to learn but, also to be encouraged, prayed for and loved by the body of Christ :heart: There are a variety of topics to glean from so enjoy browsing and engage when you feel led.
Take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Morning, Terrie. Glad you’re here!

Sister, we’ve ALL got a lot to learn but you’ve connected with a group of folks who are seeking to be like Jesus in the world, so we get to learn from each other. Jump in in areas you feel a prompting - this is a safe place for us to help each other out.

Hope you have a good weekend…

Kevin

3 Likes

Hello, Terrie, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I look forward to reading your posts. Please jump right in- we’re excited to learn from and with you.

Back in the day, I used to travel to Indianapolis every year for the FFA convention. Indianapolis will always be one of my favorite cities for how friendly the folks were there.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @TLMjoy. Hope you enjoy your time here. The spirit will prompt you to share. I look forward to reading your posts.

1 Like