Terry

Say hello…

Where are you from? Lynchburg

What led you to join Connect? My Wife and interested because of our discussions

How do you hope to contribute? By interaction

5 Likes

Hello and welcome Terry @Terry1
I am so pleased to meet you and to know that your wife lead you to connect. In what way did she made you join connect or is she also a member of Connect? Just curious. Because it is good for a couple to have a common ground for discussion.

RZIM Connect provide this opportunity for us to grow and develop ourselves and also to be use by God to reach out the grace and Love of Christ to many around the world. Thank you for coming. Be free to join the conversation and let us enjoy the benefit of your questions, testimonies and contributions. With Jesus Joy.

Mercy and Grace.

2 Likes

Hello, @Terry1, and welcome to Connect! It is great to hear you joined because of an interest in apologetics, and I hope you jump in with your own questions and answers. Lynchburg (I assume Virginia?) Is a beautiful city!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Terry1. How have you found some of the conversation threads to be? I hope that you and your wife are able to continued to connect especially in the areas that you are particularly interested. We are very glad that you have connected with us. God-bless you and your journey.