#ThankYouRavi

Thank you for taking the time to share how Ravi Zacharias’s ministry has impacted your life.

You can comment below to share your stories, testimonies, reflections, and letters with the RZIM online community.

We plan to share these messages with Ravi’s family and team, and know they will be encouraged by the outpouring of support during this time.

You can read messages from others by scrolling down.

Share A Public Note:

Create an account and reply to this post to share your message with the global RZIM family. You can also reply to other posts.

Share A Private Letter:

If you would like to share a letter privately, you may use this form:

Share A Photo:

If you would like to share a photo, you may do so here:

Share A Video:

• If you would like to share a public video, please post it on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo, and make sure it is set to “public,” using the hashtag #ThankYouRavi. (You can also tag @RaviZacharias and @RZIMhq)
  • If you would like to send us a private video, create the video on YouTube or Vimeo, set it to unlisted (not private), and include the link in the private letter form above.

We treasure your continued prayers for Ravi’s family and RZIM.

Thank you for reaching out during this time, and for standing with RZIM as we seek to share the truth and hope of the gospel.

73 Likes
An open letter to Ravi
Why is it that when you lose a brother or sister in Christ it’s more painful than losing a family member?
Susie Boer
Andrew Edgar
Ed Shaland
#ThankYou Ravi
Muslim Woman Comes to Christ UK
Please Place Your Name Here Kathryn
Meeting Ravi
Oliver
Neeta gupta
Sharon Doane
Thought about Ravi
Elisa
Gratitude to Ravi
Danesh
Thank You Ravi!
AllenDeli
Introduction - I’m new. I’m Lisa
Deep Varghese
Bejoy Jacob
Paul Litzinger
Douglas Howard
Thanks Ravi
A thank you to Ravi
Eleanor Stevenson
Kurt J Wayne
Fran Brotherhood
Tom Giampa
Good to be here
Gerda Arents
Jana Taylor
Andrew Sanderson
Roger R. Casado
Thom Pron
Thank You Very much sir Ravi
Mick Hogan
Ron Ensminger
Chong Shimray
Jinny Walz
Ron Ensminger
Josh Wessel
Trying to post a letter to thank you ravi
Jean Coutras
DannyVilla
Katherine Burch
Sourav John Gomes
Taylor Cargile
Renee E
#ThankYouRavi #ModelingSpeakingTruthInLove
No Summation
#ThankYouRavi - love you!
May we all bond together and support RZIM more during this sobering time
Please Place Your Name HereDr Jeffrey Jordan Andry
Nick Guevara
Vince
Leslie Donovan
Claybourne
Please Place Your Name Here JoAnne
Ingrid
Angel1
Rroig
Eric Hann
Denice
###ThankYouRavi
Paula
Bill English Introduction
Paulette
Jesse Ryan
Thank You Ravi - Anon
Alsemu
Thankyou Ravi
Nameet Harish
Madaly Jones
GodzBratt
Challum Finbow
Ijuptil Wabada Mamza
Sheri Fornell
Rosemary Hagen
Luis Velez
John Suprock
Kym C
Joshua Bellingham
Rob Smith
Manora Visuvasam
Glad to be part of Connect
Angelique Hoyte
Mayowa Abimbola
Sean E
Larry West
Patricia Smuda-Behr
Sarah Connor

Dear Ravi,

I have been thinking about writing you for some time as there are many things I have wanted to say to you. I know I speak for millions around the globe from all the different countries, cultures and individuals you have impacted.

First, I want to say, “Thank you” for your faith in Jesus Christ and how you have lived it each day for His glory. We are the grateful recipients of that blessing and overflow. The thing that became noticeable from early on is, not only did you have Jesus, but Jesus had you, too.

Thank you for the way you love and cherish your wife. I saw a recent beautiful picture of you two strolling hand in hand on someone’s Instagram post. What a testimony to the world of the long haul commitment and faithfulness of God to His Bride.

Thank you for the example you have been to your family. Leading your children as a faithful father so that they are now leading others by your example.

Thank you for RZIM and the many avenues that have been utilized - podcast, lectures, Connect, books, etc., to call out the words of life to the sons of glory, even the sons of dust.

Thank you for all the hours you spent in airports, airplanes, taxis and hotel rooms when I’m sure one or two of those times you wished your were home in your own bed. Because you weren’t, the kingdom has advanced further and the gospel has been preached to more souls.

Thank you for the times when you shared the gospel through a whisper because your voice was almost gone from overuse. It was still powerful and clear. I know because I heard it.

Thank you for enduring with those two rods in your back, That can’t be easy. I’ve often wondered if it was somehow symbolic of Aaron and Hur holding up the arms of Moses to enable the fulfillment of the plans of God that resulted in victory for the multitudes.

In closing, I have one more thing that I would like to say. I realize my words don’t have the weight or meaning of Someone else’s. Nor should they. Nevertheless, it sums up, like no other phrase I can think of, the impact that you have had on my life:

“Well done, thou good and faithful servant.”

mary beth

198 Likes

As a new student to Apologetic’s there is no person who has influenced my desire and passion for this than Ravi Zacharius. I listen to him every morning at 6:15 every morning on my way to work. The subjects he discusses with university students show his vast love, knowledge and intellect in addition to keeping all his answers respectful.

I am just starting the core module and now understand how different your way of approaching the questioner is than all others who claim themselves as apologists.

I am deeply sorrowed of hearing of your condition and pray deeply that you are comfortable and your family is there for you.

God Bless you Ravi

65 Likes

Today’s reading seems apropos.

“My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave these to him; it called for reverence, and he revered Me and stood in awe of My name. True instruction was in his mouth, and nothing wrong was found on his lips. He walked with Me in peace and fairness, and turned many from sin. For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, because he is the messenger of the Lord of Host.”
(Malachi 2.5-7)

69 Likes

@MaryBeth1 Thank you for this beautiful write up on behalf of millions. You really summed up most of the things we wanted to thank him for.

It is well.

46 Likes

@MaryBeth1 This was so beautiful. You put words to what I’m sure many of us hold in our hearts as well. Thank you for blessing our community with this! :yellow_heart:

33 Likes

Dear Sir Ravi,

My Eyes were filled with tears as I read the blog. I am one among your many spiritual sons from the same Deep South. You changed my life completely and I owe you big for that reason. If it was not from you I would have never stepped in apologetics and taken by the path in defending Christ. And I would have never understood Christ or the Truth.

Your book ”Walking from east to west” has been a game-changer in my life. It will be the one I hold very near to my heart.

You gave a new purpose to my life your books are still my go-to guide and RZIM my foundation to my knowledge. My academic years was pretty decent but as I started my life working in the corporate field I have had terrible years and my lifestyle was of not even close to the image of a good Christian. I have done terrible things and caused enough hurt to people and have indulged in the activities that I never should have been in.

During my days in Banglore I when the 4g was booming with high-quality wifi, I was first introduced to you through youtube videos. I kept watching but I did not understand a thing cuz it was way beyond my intellect. Let me cut to the chase, during my hardest year of 2019, I have literally spent hours and hours watching your videos on youtube. I have made handwritten notes from the videos I watched.

Your 3, 4, 5 grid changed everything, I took up the core module course in September 2019 through RZIM and from there my life has taken a huge curve.

Now being married I recently moved to UAE with my wife. Sir everything I am today. If I have grown more closer to God and if I am defending the Christian faith it’s through you.

I did try to reach you through my moderator Michael Benevento, cuz it was my wish to talk to you for 1 min through the phone. He said the only way is to write to you. When I was eagerly waiting for mike’s reply Surprisingly RZIM connect came up with the idea of sharing the message through connect. And I believe it will reach you.

Sir Ravi, I have nothing but love for you and your family. I want to thank you so much for changing my life and the purpose. The only regret I have in my life was that I never got you introduced to me early in my life. I wish I can go back in time and follow your paths and grow under your wisdom which would have made my life much better. You bought a new dimension to my life, that I will never be able to explain. I have nothing but gratitude to you, sir. We love you dearly. I never ever thought I will be writing this letter rather It was my dream to shake your hand and get a hug with a joyful smile of your. Our prayers are with you. And yet praying for a miracle.

#ThankYouRavi

57 Likes

Dear Ravi,

With the sobering news coming in the past few days, please know that our prayers are with you and go before our loving God’s merciful throne of grace. Your diligent labors have taught me, humbled me, been used to transform me in ways that can only be measured in the scales of God’s limitless eternal treasury.

We love you, Ravi, and pray for our Creator’s healing touch and comforting presence for both you and your family during this most difficult time.

Together in His loving care and grace,

Ken & Christy

29 Likes

Dear Ravi,

Like others, your work and ministry have touched my life in very significant ways. Listening to recordings of your messages and reading your books helped me through a very dark period of my life by helping me to truly feel and know the presence and power of Christ. I also then passed these recordings and books on to others to share this love and peace of Christ.

My prayers are with you and your family at this time. May you feel the incredible presence of Jesus and know deeply the power of His love for you!

24 Likes

Dr Ravi,

Thank you so much fr your dedication to help others find truth, peace, and love in Jesus. After I graduated high school I felt I was tossed into the ocean in the middle of a great storm. I went to university and was just bombarded w/ different philosophies and lifestyles and I just was not ready for it. I had to know without a doubt that Jesus is the truth, but I had no peace in my life so I was always worried that I was wrong and that the truth could never be found. I somehow found you and your writings and talks and it just helped keep me anchored from the chaos that was inside my mind and not giving up on the Lord. Thank you for being the consistent, calm, strong voice that fights for the Gospel w/ love. I owe my life to you in many ways. I pray for healing for you at this time. It hurt me to read the last e-mail I received that your cancer has been threatening your life. But I know now that the Lord is in complete control and though weeping may last the night. Joy comes in the morning! I pray again for healing and strength for you and your loved ones in this difficult time in the name of the Holy Spirit. I am here for you sir. Thank you thank you!

-Russell Kenney

23 Likes

I could not put it any better than Mary Beth. God Bless You Ravi, throughout Eternity! You became my Mentor in Christ and I weep for your suffering!

19 Likes

Ravi,
I could go on and on about the impact of your life for the cause of Christ. But I will be brief in thanking you by simply stating that the sound of the applause of heaven, when you arrive, will be deafening and the first words you will here will be, “Welcome home. Well done my good and faithful servant.
Know that prayers will continue for your family and your ministry.
Sincerely,
Tom Sleete

28 Likes

Dear Ravi,

I am a 56-year-old man from Falmouth, Maine (near Portland) and I write you with teary eyes. There is simply no one as impactful as you in evangelism and apologetics in the world today. Your balance of intelligence, tact, experience and compassion are unmatched. I continue to enjoy your books, podcasts, YouTube videos and TV shows. In fact, The Logic of God book just arrived today so I will be visiting with you in spirit every week for the next year.

I am praying for a miraculous healing for you as we need you more than ever in the world today, but in the sad circumstance that it is your time to go to the Lord, I am sure you will be receiving very many “well done’s” from God. My favorite saying about you comes from Frank Turek, who often says, “when Ravi talks, God listens!” You are incredibly special and I am happy to have had my life influenced by you. #ThankYouRavi

With much love,

Jack Heinzman

36 Likes

Thank you Ravi for allowing God to use you in such an incredible way. You have helped me grow in my walk with God and be able to defend my faith and the gospel. I know that you will receive a standing ovation when you get to heaven and your heavenly Father will say " Well done, good and faithful servant".
You have impacted millions of lives and you have left a wonderful legacy through your family and your team. Thank you again for your anointed words. I pray God’s continued peace and love over you and your family.

18 Likes

Dear Dr. Zacharias, I address you with joy and sadness; Since I know of his illness I have become very sad and thoughtful. You are my mentor, I grew up listening to your messages, I want to be like you, an apologist, meeting him in person is my dream, but I am sure that if I do not know him here, I will see him in heaven. It is curious to know that you do not know who I am, but here I am, living in this reality and really very affected bodily by what happens to you. If you have to leave this world, it is because God is moving your pieces, and you are one of them, one of the greatest defenders of the Christian faith of our time; darkness may be partying, but not for long.
I am about to finish my doctorate in Spain, and thanks to you, every time I do science I understand God more.
If you leave before me, Jesus will tell you about me up there in heaven and will thank you for me, because you have been my mentor.
See you soon Ravi. Praying for you and your family, strength that little remains.
Elí Paz.
Honduras.

25 Likes

It has been a very wonderful time, through this journey, I have had the happiness to know, true servants of God who have profoundly influenced leaving traces in our hearts. And with you, beloved brother in Christ, It has not been the exception, although I have never had the opportunity to meet you in person, I want to express my deep gratitude for having responded in a wonderful way to the call that God gave you. And through you millions of people have come to the knowledge of the truth. I personally heard you for the first time through a radio program in Spanish called Bbn. I was completely unaware of apologetics until I heard you talk about apologetics with “one touch” in a very loving way, you communicated the truth, you not only answered questions, you also shared life through those messages, you were very interested in needy souls. I also learned of the social work they carry out, which attests to the effectiveness of the gospel. deep questions that I did not dare to challenge for fear of sin but I have obtained a new light. I cried a lot when I read the book from east to west, I identified a lot. Brother Ravi I love you deeply, I will be praying for you. We trust that the Lord’s will is perfect. You belong to it. Absolutely. In Christ, yours. Brother Jorge Luis Orellana Ramirez.

15 Likes

Dear Mr. Ravi,
My husband and I would like to say Thank you for all you do and the inspiration you are to us. Listening to you and reading your books have truly been not only inspirational, but also life saving. You have taught us so much, more than you’ll ever know. We just want you to know that our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. May God Bless You. You are truly a man of God.
Much Love & Respect, Mr.& Mrs. Martinez

14 Likes

#ThankYouRavi Dr. Zacharias, Thanks for your years of ministry! Well done, good and faithful servant!

11 Likes

Dr Ravi,

Im trying to put into words howb much you and your ministry mean to me. A verse keeps coming to my mind as I think about how I feel about you. “ How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.”

Your ministry has had a huge impact on my walk with the Lord, my understanding of our Father (and myself), and an important part of how I teach my kids about Him. Thank you so so much. I love you and I look forward to seeing you when we get home. Beautiful are your feet.

Gill

22 Likes

Dr. Ravi,

I just wanted to add my voice to the many people who are sharing their love for you with you and the world.

Your ministry came to my attention shortly after I lost my 6 year old son to cancer many years ago. Your teaching so encouraged me and expanded my understanding of who Christ is how He interacts in our lives.

I’ve had the privilege of seeing you live on several occasions. I never failed to learn something new, every time.

May God, in His Sovereignty, bless you and your family in these days ahead. We live with the Sure Hope of a Reunion one day in Paradise with The Savior and our loved ones who have gone before us. I hope to meet you there one day, that I might thank you for what you contributed to my life and that of my family.

In love and deep respect,

Peter Jundt

11 Likes