The Micro chip

(Don Kinch) #1

I see reports that more and more people are receiving the microchip in the hands. I read also that businesses are also forcing their employees to accept these chips. Apart from the obvious issue of power and control. The Bible predicted that this would arrive. It also warns us of the dangers of accepting it. It also informs us of the consequences of not accepting it, in terms of trade and participating in society. What is your position on this? Should we accept or reject this?

(SeanO) #2

@Donkinch Thank you for your thoughts. What Bible passage do you believe specifically predicts microchips being implanted into people? The only one I know of that is used to predict such actions is the ‘mark of the beast’ from Revelation, but that is only one of many possible interpretations of that passage. And, in my opinion, it is not a good interpretation.

Once we realize that interpreting the mark of the beast as an implanted microchip is not a good interpretation, the question of whether or not to get a chip implanted in you is simply a rational one. Will it invade your privacy? What benefits does doing so offer?

Also, I have not heard of mass numbers of people having to have chips implanted, though some people are doing so voluntarily for convenience. Here is a fun article that looks at some of the benefits and potential downsides of microchip implants.