The Prince and the Prophet

Is there a release date for The Prince and The Prophet: Jesus talks with Mohamed?

Hi @Ctimothyz,

Thank you for your interest in The Prince and The Prophet. Regarding your inquiry, there are no plans to publish the book at this time. If there are any updates, we will make them available on our website.

Is there a reason that there are no plans for it to be published?

There were many times when Ravi mentioned this book would be release after his passing. Is there a date of release.

@Ctimothyz,

I’m sure there are a number of factors under consideration, but that is all the information we have at this time. Sorry!

Hi @John_Hall,

At this point there is no release date for the book or plan to publish it at all.

I was looking forward to reading Ravi Zacharias’ book, and have been searching all over for where I can find it or when it will come out, only to find that you have no plans to publish it. I feel disheartened by this.

I have a lot I want to say that probably isn’t up to the high ideals you ask for in this community, so I’ll bypass that and just add my voice to the list of people who are eager to read this book if it were to come out.