The synchronicity of numbers in watch

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me here.
I have been experiencing this strange thing about the synchronicity of time. Whenever I watch the time on my phone most of the time I see that both the hour and minutes got the same number like 02:02 or 2:22,04:04 or 4:44.It’s been already for like 10 months since I’m experiencing this so I google it and it talks about spiritual stuff or other things like luck and wishes.And I feel really strange about myself sometimes.
So can anyone help me out here?and explain it to me biblically, I will be very grateful.

Benjamin,
Are you saying that you look at your watch in increments of 2’s? Hours, minutes? Or is your watch fixed on twos? What are you feeling? Can you describe it? Can you explain your relationship to God? Meaning how do you think about Him?

Sandy

1 Like

Sandy, I mean if it is 5 o clock then when I looked it will be like 05:05 or 05:55 and likewise to the other hour, something like that. It doesn’t have to do anything with my watch, it’s ok.

You know eventually many times I failed Him but I have tasted the love of God so much that I couldn’t help myself without Him. I love Him and I know He loves me too but I couldn’t be in the standard He wants me to be, and I feel like a loser sometimes.

Dear Benjamin,
There is good news for you! and tremendous comfort! In Psalm103:14, it could be for you!
" As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him."
That sounds like you! Also;
v.14 For He knows what we are made of, remembering that we are dust…
v17 From everlasting to everlasting the LORDS Faithful Love is toward those who fear Him.
God IS fearful, But He is merciful. Strengthen your heart with these thoughts, try not to be afraid.None of us will ever measure up, never be good enough,never sacrifice enough, give enough. That is why we need a Savior, and His precious sacrifice for us when He died on the cross. WHO but Jesus could restore broken hearts,piece together shattered lives, scatter the darkness with His light and truth.
Benjamin, i would encourage you to turn your eyes on Him, try to disregard luck,wishes, and what Google thinks is spiritual (read 1 John4:1-6). These lead to endless speculations and are beneath your place as His very own child. Are you aware that God does not mark the time since He lives outside of such boundaries. He gives us time to order our world, and to teach us to number our days to gain a heart of wisdom.(Psalm90:12)
Besides, who knows where the time goes? (great song by Sandy Denny, check it out)
I have several clocks set at different time zones, helps me realize that the time is relative to where you happen to be! Try not to let your watch rule you, arrive early!
Not to be too casual about your quandary, because it is causing you such distress. I will pray for you that you can experience Gods Peace about meeting hopeless standards.
Hope you can receive this with the best of my intentions for you. You are definitely on the journey.

1 Like

I have experienced these kinds of things specifically with looking at the clock as well. I do not know what it means. I have also experienced coincidences that seem to mean something but I do not know what they mean. Further, sometimes I get an impression to do something and don’t know how/why I should do it, but then the opportunity to do it just shows up miraculously and I do it and don’t even know what the result of that is exactly. I think sometimes God can speak to us through these things but either we need an interpretation or we need to pray about it hard and get in the Word so God reveals it to us.

2 Likes

Hello, @BenjaminKBaite! Thanks to coming to the community with your question. I’ve not experienced this myself, but I agree with @Jesse_Means_God_Exists when he says that its meaning in a mystery. There may not be any meaning behind it, or God may be trying to catch you attention about something. The Bible doesn’t speak or explain this directly, so you probably just need to go to God yourself and see where He points you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BenjaminKBaite, thanks for asking the question. I have not personally experienced anything like this and so I looked it up and came across some books written by Doreen Virtue about angel numbers describing this phenomenon . I am familiar with Doreen Virtue as she has come out of new age and accepted Christ . The angel numbers book seems to be something she wrote before turning to Christ and I would not recommend reading it. I heard her testimony a while back to talk to friends practicing new age practices. According to her, the synchronized numbers could be messages from angels or spirit guides. A similar understanding was also given for this phenomenon by “Got questions”, a reputed Christian site and below is the article:

If you have already accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I would request you to submit this to the Lord in prayer. As children of God, we want to be also sure that all that we are involved in aligns with the word of God, the Bible. May the Lord Jesus guide you into all knowledge and truth about Himself. May He guide you every step of the way and the Lord’s protection be with you. God bless you brother!

1 Like

@Lakshmismehta, the article is saying that there are no such thing as messages from angels or spirit guides. This is what you are saying correct? Or are you saying there are such things? Just having trouble understanding how your comment fits in with the article you shared.

2 Likes

@Joshua_Hansen, I think you are referring to this statement in the article,

Seeing repeated numbers doesn’t mean an angel is trying to get our attention—or a demon, for that matter. It most likely means we’ve remembered the number and have sensitized ourselves to it.

What I understood from this statement is that a natural explanation may be a possibility along with the other new age explanations given above that statement in the ‘got questions’ article.

I did get quite concerned if the spirit guide explanation is a possibility and I really hope and pray that is not the case. I will have to look into it more to say anything confidently as I personally have no experience in it. It however seems wise to me to take it the Lord in prayer and submit it to Christ. I will have to look more into it for the response to be more well informed. Considering the nature of the question, I just wanted to share what I have come across so far to aid in an appropriate practical action.

Thanks for asking for clarification. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to clarify!

2 Likes

This happens to me, too, but with 1s. I have no explanation, but I do think of God each time it occurs.

Julie

Hello, Benjamin.
The resulting messages/ discussion with this group is probably the greater good that came out of your curiosity of your watch’s behavior.
Happy 2020 everyone!
His Peace be with you all.
Marilyn