Theresa Flanders

(Theresa Flanders) #1

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community. I have followed Dr. Ravi Zacharias for many years & am thankful for God’s truth taking first place in front of our logic. I want to be connected to those who want to wholly AND Holy put God’s Word first before our opinion, feelings, rights, or desires. I want a “true north” for what the Holy Spirit is instructing us to share as God’s truth with the world.

8 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Theresa. :smiley: I too rejoice in God’s truth and have been blessed in how RZIM has shared God’s truth through Scripture and cultural references. This is a wonderful community where we learn from, encourage and serve one another in love. You have come to the right place.

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

Hi Theresa! @Tree
Love the way you worded things…
Jesus, the Word- our True North…guiding us as we decipher truth and scripture- and how it applies to our lives.
Hope to see you in the forums- so many great topics I think you’d find encouraging… Enjoy!

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Hello @Tree welcome to connect! Definitely want and need that “true north.” I see you are a retired Biology/Chemistry Teacher. So glad to have you here and look forward to your insight:)

4 Likes
(Daniel) #5

Hello Theresa. We are glad that you are part of this community. As you have probably already seen, God’s Word is especially important to us here. If you want to know more, the “Connect Compass” is a good source of information. As an expert in biology and chemistry, you might find topics like Creation vs Evolution interesting.

1 Like