Tia Larsen

Hello! I’m Tia :slight_smile: I’m from Brisbane, Australia and just finished my first year of full time work post uni. Over the last year I’ve regularly listened to the RZIM podcasts, in particular, Let My People Think on my work commute. This has been a huge blessing to me, causing me to think more deeply about the what and why of my beliefs.
I’m very excited to join this platform to continue better thinking.

10 Likes

Hello Tia and welcome! Let My People Think has been my go to podcast as well. What a blessing it has been! I’m glad you could join the forum and hope you are blessed by the discussions. We also look forward to any thoughts you have to share! :blush:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Tia!

2 Likes

Hello Tia and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. Great to have another person join from the Australasian region. I first heard of Ravi on the ‘Let my people think’ podcasts on the Christian radio in NZ. Well done on getting your first full working year done and hopefully have had a good break over Christmas.

Blessings

Brian

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Tiab. Glad you have joined connect. Let my people think is awesome. Congrats on entering the work force. What career did you choose? I trust this forum will be a frequent stop for you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome @Tiab! So glad you joined!

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Very excited to be part of this!

Thank you for the welcome. I’m an exercise physiologist which is similar to a physiotherapist, so I’m looking forward to see where God takes that.
I’m sure this forum will become a frequent stop, it already has started
God bless

2 Likes

Welcome Tia! I have also been blessed by listening to RZIM’s podcasts. So glad we are “Thinking” together in this community!

4 Likes

Hello @Tiab! Welcome to Connect :wave:. I too love Let My People Think! That podcast is also what led me to Connect and embarking on completing the Core Module. Which I highly recommend! This community is wonderful for growing, asking questions, and encouragement one another. I do hope you feel at home! :house:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m starting the core module in a few days, which I’m a bit excited & nervous for. I’ve never completed any sort of formal Christian learning. Do you have any advice or tips to make the most of it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Tia, RZIM has a plethora of great information and much to assimilate. I also enjoy the fresh thinking from all that contribute with thier questions, and answers. Thanks for being a part of this. May He keep you in His blessings.
Mike

3 Likes

You will love it. So very foundational. Advice: do the videos and testing as early in the week as you can, so that you dont get behind. It is not that difficult, but if you have to try and catch up after procrastinating for a week or two it could be daunting. You will be glad you took the course and will be able to offer so many people in your path ideas and hope that they might not have had if you had not taken the course. God-bless.

2 Likes