Tiffany

Hello,

I am a listener of RZIM and totally transformed though Jesus. I am hoping to engage more in community and that God will allow me to have more interactions with people I meet or know, about the gospel. I am learning to ask more questions and provoke others to think about their existence and meaning of life. I hope to be a part of many people coming to know Jesus.

5 Likes

Hello Tiffany.
Look around and become engaged. Ask questions and seek answers. You are welcome here.

4 Likes

Hello @Tiffhab, welcome to connect. If you have a testimony about how you were transformed, we would be blessed to read it. There is a category here, https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/member-testimonies, if and when you feel led. Enjoy browsing through the various topics and feel free to engage with us. We are glad to have you here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, Tiffany, and welcome to Connect! It is so encouraging to hear of your hunger to know God more deeply and your earnestness in pursuing His Truth. Keep asking questions! I’m looking forward to reading your questions and posts here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Tiffhab. Boy I wish everyone knew the transformative power we have at our disposal. Thanks for coming along side us. I hope this site will be a blessing for you. You have already been a blessing to us. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you! I look forward to engaging…

1 Like

Amazing! Can’t wait to hear more about your journey Tiffany. Let’s press in together for more of Him!

1 Like

That’s great, Tiffany! I’m looking forward to seeing you grow!

1 Like