Tim Behan

(Tim Behan) #1

Hello everyone,

Some of you may actually recognise me as I joined in at the start of this wonderful forum. I have been surpassingly busy over the last year or so and have regrettably been unable to join in on many conversations that I would have wanted to… but I have been reading what I can, when I can.

I’m from Christchurch, New Zealand and have a wife (Sarah) and two children (Josiah and Rosalie). I’m a Site Manager at a construction company.

Same as most others on this site, I just love having a forum where open discussion can be had on any topic in an open and productive manner… a site where we can deepen our understanding of Scripture and our Lord Jesus in order to serve him faithfully in all that we do.

I hope to have more time to involve myself in discussion over the coming months.

Look forward to more chatting.

Tim

7 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect (officially), Tim! :smiley: It’s wonderful to know more about you now. I love your description of Connect,

a site where we can deepen our understanding of Scripture and our Lord Jesus in order to serve him faithfully in all that we do.

3 Likes
(Tim Behan) #3

Thanks Brittany… really good to be here (again) :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading more of your posts. I remember reading some great insights from you when I first joined.

2 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @tsbehan,

I’m so pleased that you’ve (re) introduced yourself! It will be an encouragement to have you regularly contribute to the discussions. I’ve been grieving the recent terrorist attack in your beautiful city. Please let us know if there are any ways we can be praying for you as people seek to heal and reconnect after this tragedy.

1 Like
(Tim Behan) #6

Thanks @CarsonWeitnauer. It has been quite an upheaval in a city and country we thought far removed from ideas like terrorism… it always seemed it would be in greater places of more import. So when it happens in your own back yard it really shakes things up, which it has to both Christchurch and New Zealand as a whole.

I think, in terms of prayer, that we should be praying for the same thing as in all situations, but which becomes that much more into focus after an event like this. That is, that people would see this event and really question the true meaning and purpose of things. From there, I hope and pray that Christ (through us, his followers) can be a hope and a light to those in distress and that more and more would turn to him.

4 Likes
(joanne) #7

Welcome Tim!

1 Like
(Tim Behan) #8

Thanks for that… looking forward to getting stuck in again. :slight_smile:

1 Like