Tim Driver

Good evening everyone.

I’m an Information System manager for a large healthcare organization. I reside in Brownsburg, Indiana

I was listening to this week’s podcast and heard about connect and wanted to check it out.

I look to contributing by asking questions which will start conversations around it.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Timothy_Driver1. So glad you came across connect. I hope you enjoy this forum. The discussions are very helpful and engaging. There are so many well read and kind members. Participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@Timothy_Driver1 Nice to meet you!

Welcome Tim,
Looking forward to thoughtful, insightful, soul searching conversations. God be praised for His everlasting love.
Blessings
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @Timothy_Driver1, welcome to connect. I trust you will enjoy browsing through the conversations. Please do feel free to offer your thoughts or start a topic of your own :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The RZIM podcasts are chocked full of great information and helpful resources. It’s great you acted on the suggestion to visit connect.

Browse around and let us know if we can help you.:tulip:

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Timothy! It’s a small world! My family and I live in southern Indiana and my husband grew up in Brownsburg. You’ve certainly come to the right place for good conversations. I pray you are blessed as you share and learn! :blush:

3 Likes