Timothy Morse

Say hello…
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!
Where are you from?
I live in VA in the USA
What led you to join Connect?
I have taken several RZIM Academy courses this year and saw this opportunity to learn and share.
How do you hope to contribute? I hope to learn and also to share my story and experience in life to the benefit of others for the cause of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Very nice to meet you I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

1 Like

@tim.morse21 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome @tim.morse21! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Welcome @tim.morse21, it’s great to have you here. We look forward to to reading some of your thoughts and insight so feel free to share :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @tim.morse21. What courses have you taken? I love the Academy here. And the information in foundation that all the courses provide really enable us to share with others here when they have questions. I hope that you will enjoy responding to some as the spirit leads you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you Kel. In addition to the Core Curriculum I’ve taken Science, Bible and Why Suffering?. I’m signed up to start “Faith Seeking Understanding” in January. So much high quality stuff for sure! I like that the emphasis is also on the “questioner” not just the question. I find it very useful that the Academy staff are regularly involved with engaging with real people with real questions at some of the major universities in the world and at other venues. Keeps you sharp!
How about you? What courses have you taken? You have plans to take more? I really liked the Science one as an Engineer.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Timothy! What a wonderful place to learn and share perspectives with fellow believers. And it looks like we will be classmates as I am also signed up to start the next course in January. I look forward to learning with you and others very soon! :blush:

1 Like

I have had the privilege of being able to take them all. And, I wait patiently but with bated breath for the next course to come out. I have not heard what is coming next but as you indicated they are so very good. You will definitely like the course in January. Enjoy - Merry Christmas!

1 Like