TimothyPaul

Say hello…

Where are you from?
I was born in Roma, Italia. Came to the USA in the early 60’s and grew up in NY - currently residing in Naples, Florida

What led you to join Connect?
I was watching a Francis Chan video that was held at one of the conferences.

How do you hope to contribute?
To be determined…

5 Likes

@TimothyPaul Welcome to Connect :slight_smile: So thankful you are joining us here on the forums. May the Lord Jesus give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him and bless you through your time here!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @TimothyPaul. Love Rome. Have you gone back much? What question do you think you would like to explore? Glad you have joined us. And I hope this forum is a blessing to you. God-bless.

3 Likes

What a name…

2 Likes

Hi @TimothyPaul, welcome to connect! I have a lot of Italians in my circle. 2 brother-n- laws, both Sicilian, one passed away, Joe. Cacioppo, miss him terribly. His son married an Itialian and it was one of the best and most feastful weddings I’ve ever attended. I have never seen so much delicious food in my life!. I also have an Itialian friend and excellent cook! Itialians are very family oriented from what I have observed. It is very endearing. So, it’s nice to meet another Italian :slightly_smiling_face: Hope to see you engaging in the forums. Take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello TimothyPaul, First time I’ve met someone with that name. Welcome aboard.

1 Like