TinaPlease Place Your Name Here

Say hello…Hi

Where are you from? Stratford Ontario Canada

What led you to join Connect? Radio

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to learn more to become more Christ like and to be able to share with others the hope I have with wisdom love and truth.

4 Likes

Hi @Tina, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect to be a friendly and insightful place to engage in. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to share your faith with others. Feel free to offer any insight you may have in the conversations :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you. I look forward to being part of this great resource and community of believers.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Tina. Glad you heard about connect on the radio. I think you’re goals will be accomplished here. I hope you are already enjoying the conversations and discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello Tina, welcome my friend to the connect forum. It will be a blessing to have you share your Q&A with us as we grow in faith and truth. Our mutual goal to press toward the prize will benefit His Kingdom here on earth.
Mike

2 Likes

@Tina Welcome to our fellowship! Do ask questions and contribute answers as the Spirit leads. I personally have learned a lot on this site. I look forward to hearing more from you!

2 Likes