Titusmichael

Hi I’m Titus, and I recently downloaded the app. For me, Ravi has encouraged the believer to think. I think God has allowed him to do more to encourage me now that he’s gone than he did even while he was with us. It’s amazing!

5 Likes

Hello @Titusmichael We welcome you to the Connect community. Thank you for introducing yourself. We are grateful you have joined us.

I invite you to explore the Connect forum as I know you will be further encouraged by what you learn and the people you will meet on this site. You can start by asking a question, start, or contribute to, a discussion or browse this forum using the :mag: at the top right hand side of the page.

We would love to have the opportunity to get to know you better and dialogue further. Please let us know if we can serve you in any way.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @Titusmichael. It just good to have you joining us. Thank you for your kind words regarding the ministry. It is encouraging to hear your remarks. By joining us I hope that you have an opportunity to encourage new members who join or grant a positive word to somebody who may be struggling. That will be the tribute I am sure is hoped for. God-bless you and your journey

3 Likes

Hello Titus @Titusmichael. welcome to connect. I am glad you join us. Kindly feel to participate anytime. I am happy meeting you
Blessings

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I truly appreciate you guys

1 Like

Welcome to the connect, @Titusmichael!

1 Like