TJ Intro

Greetings!

My name is TJ and I’m from Upstate New York. For the past few months, I’ve been trying to learn more about how to interact with people who have opposing worldviews to my own. I’ll admit, I can tend to walk quite in stride along with today’s culture where my thoughts and opinions are correct and nobody could tell me otherwise. I’ve come to realize how foolish I had been acting. I had forgotten to love first as Christ did.

It was after many conversations with my wife, watching Ravi’s interview with Ben Shapiro and being led by a friend to purchase Logic of God that I realized I needed a reality check. So, in addition to walking through LoG, I figured I’d join the community here and take the time to listen and observe the interactions in the community before opening my big mouth.

With time, I hope to adopt a new approach in how I interact with other people and learn how to lovingly share the Gospel as Christ always intended me to. I’m looking forward to learning and growing alongside all of you!

Thank you for taking the time to read!

TJ

6 Likes

Hi @twolf,

Wow. I really admire your intro!

Isn’t it humbling to realize that when we thought we were the smartest, we were actually fools? I have had to humble myself before the Lord and the others for the exact same reason as you. Thank God for his mercy and grace!!

I would definitely encourage you to consider the RZIM Academy’s core module. It will provide a very helpful, structured learning experience to continue in the path the Lord has already led you. And I do hope you will in due time participate in the conversations here as well. I look forward to your questions and insights!

And - I’m wondering if there’s anything you’ve particularly found helpful from The Logic of God so far?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @twolf. Thank you for your transparency and humility. It will serve you well, especially here. Our members need strident guidance with 1 Peter 3.15 dignity and respect and Colossians 4.5-6 gracious and attractive dialogue. Thank you for joining this community. Participate as often as you are able. Your zeal will be infectious. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @twolf, I am with @CarsonWeitnauer I admire your introduction as well. We are thankful you have joined and look forward to hearing more from you. I know you will enjoy browsing and reading the various topics. So much to digest! And I mimic @Keldon_Scott in thanking you for your transparency :pray:t3: