Tobias Johannes Roos

Hello all!

My name is Tobias and I currently live in Brisbane, Australia. I’m originally from South Africa. Lived in New Zealand for about 9 years and eventually ended up in Australia. I have been living here now for over 14 years and loving it! I was invited after completing RZIM academy core module and I want to help by contributing with real life practical methods and responses that help those who struggle with the big questions.

8 Likes

Nice to meet you Tobias!

1 Like

Welcome, @troos! Glad you found your way here!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @troos. Love having academy alums joining connect. You have so much to offer so many. You will be led to share the foundations you have studied from time to time, which will be a blessing to those who need what you have to offer… God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello Tobias! It’s great to run into you again! I was very much hoping to see you on Connect. We went through the Core Module together. I really enjoyed interacting with you and the other students during the course. I hope you are blessed as you spend time on Connect and I know you will be able to bless others in return as you share your perspective with others! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome @troos, it’s nice to meet you. Wow, 3 places I would love to visit! Congratulations on completing the core module. What would you say was your most profound lesson? I look forward to reading some of your responses in the conversations. Take care and Merry Christmas :latin_cross: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

With a name like that I’m sure you understand Afrikaans right? Welkom hier ou maat! For you that don’t understand I said. “ welcome here buddy”. I am also originally from South Africa and am living in the uk (21 years in jan 2020).

3 Likes