Todd Page

Say hello… Hello!! :slight_smile:

Where are you from? Auburn, Indiana

What led you to join Connect? RZIM Cover to Cover podcast (just started with the pilot episode today)

How do you hope to contribute? To listen, learn and engage others in thoughtful conversation and build healthy relationships with some new online friends! I accepted Christ when I was four, and here at age 51 I still hunger to learn more. Much like medicine (my day job) is called a “practice”, my faith is also a “practice” in that every day presents opportunities to learn and engage others to learn from them. I’ve heard of RZIM for years, listened to many of the things you’ve put out there (and watched) but only learned today that a forum existed! Where have I been all this time?!? I’m very excited, and honored to be a part of this community - a new part, but a part, nonetheless! Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome Todd,
I am new to the forum also looking forward to your insight from your years of Christian life. I never came to the Lord till I was 36. Again thanks for joining in sharing and learning more about Christ I have found it should never stop till we meet Him face to face.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome, Todd @tbobpage. We are so pleased you found Connect! I hope you will feel at home here quickly and be encouraged by authentic connections and conversations which spur you deeper in your daily “practice” as you walk with Christ and with the Connect community. Looking forward to having you on the journey with us, Todd.

4 Likes

Hi @tbobpage, welcome to connect, it’s wonderful to have you here. I trust you will enjoy connecting as you browse through the conversations. There is a cover to cover group you can join if you are interested :slightly_smiling_face: https://connect.rzim.org/c/podcast-discussions/cover-to-cover. Looking forward to reading more from you!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @tbobpage. Glad you finally found us - we’ve been waiting for you! :wink: really, we are so glad to have you connecting with us. I think you will be blessed with some of the discussions and threads. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

boom. Thank you for the tip!

2 Likes