Todd W

(Todd Andrew Wiencken) #1

Say hello…
Hi everyone!

Where are you from?
Portland, Oregon

What led you to join Connect?
I heard Vince mention it in a podcast I was listening to. I recently recommitted my life to Christ after many years of emptiness, and Ravi and this ministry are an incredible blessing to me.

How do you hope to contribute?
I’m not sure, but I’m excited to be in touch with fellow believers who are madly in love with the Lord like I am. I believe I will be learning for the rest of my life.

8 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #2

…And as a fellow believer, I am happy to welcome you here to Connect. Yes, all of us are eager to learn from each other, and of course, that includes you, my brother. I hope you will feel at home here, and please don’t be shy to jump in on any discussion that catches your eye.

God bless!
Mel

4 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

And welcome aboard and welcome back @Todd. Very glad to have you with us. I am a prodigal as well. It is such a blessing to have the peace that surpasses all understanding. Passing that peace to those who join here will be a blessing to you and to us. If I might suggest looking at some of the courses that RZIM Academy offers maybe something that you wish to pursue. God bless your journey.

3 Likes
(Elizabeth Bays) #4

@Todd Welcome Todd! Having recommitted myself several years ago I was grateful to find this ministry to share and grow in our Lord! Hope it’s a blessing to you and look forward to hearing from you.

3 Likes
(Todd Andrew Wiencken) #5

Thank you Elizabeth! I look forward to interacting with all of you throughout this journey :blush:

2 Likes
(Todd Andrew Wiencken) #6

Thank you, Keldon! I’m happy to be a part of this forum. It is a blessing to have the peace that surpasses all understanding. I’ve been longing for it for many years now as I’ve been trying to do things my own way. Throughout the years I just found myself missing the Lord and his reassurance and unconditional love in my life. I want to share that with those who need him. I love apologetics because people always have tough questions, including me. The classes at RZIM are intriguing to me. They may be a part of my future :blush:

2 Likes
(Todd Andrew Wiencken) #7

Hi Mel! Thank you for the warmth of your welcome. I’m looking forward to interacting with all of you as we all continue to learn and grow. Talk to you soon :blush:

2 Likes