Tof Salcedo

(Tof Salcedo) #1

Hello everyone, my name it Tof.

I am from Manila, Philippines.

What led you to join Connect?
I have been following RZIM for a while now. Decided to join the May 2 batch of the Core Module course. I hope and pray to become more effective in sharing Jesus and the gospel.

How do you hope to contribute?
Prayers, encouragement, and fellowship.

6 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #2

@tofsalcedo
Kamusta Tof. I don’t know Tagalog but I go every year and am currently in Mindanao. I work with a Tagakaulo pastor and his wife. I’m not fluent by any means but I’m trying to learn Cebuano as most people in the mountains of Mindanao would understand that. I don’t want to learn Tagakaulo either.

I’ve been in Connect close to its inception. You’ll learn so much by involving yourself in the dialogues that go on here. I’m glad you joined!

Kita’ ta sunod

5 Likes
(Tof Salcedo) #3

Looking forward learning from all of you.

And thank you for doing the work you do for my fellow Filipinos.

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome Tof :heart:

4 Likes
(Tof Salcedo) #5

Thank you :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @tofsalcedo. Glad you have joined connect. I hope you enjoy the core module as much as I did. The course really lays a very good foundation in apologetics. I wish you the best as you pursue knowing the Lord more. God-bless your time and your journey.

4 Likes
(Tof Salcedo) #7

Thank you. @Keldon_Scott

I will make sure to enjoy every moment in the course.

Grateful to be part of this amazing community.

2 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #8

Hello, @tofsalcedo!

I too would like to welcome you to Connect. I hope you feel at home and are as blessed as I am to a part of this wonderful community.

Mel

3 Likes
(Tof Salcedo) #9

Thank you @Melvin_Greene

I’m glad and very excited to be part of this community.

Truly such a blessing.

3 Likes