Tom Egli from Wels, Austria

Hi!

I’m Tom Egli and i’m living with my with and daughter in Wels, Austria, but i’m born in Switzerland.

I think it is good to be networked. From time to time I will look in and find out, for example, whether there are others here in Austria who have also taken a course from the Zacharias Institute. But it is also exciting to get to know you from other countries.

If I find the time I will also look through the forums and post a current question.

7 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @E.T!

Glad to meet you here. This forum is not on a stopwatch, so it is just fine to not be rushed and pressured in exploring this community. May the LORD continue to guide you and your family as you seek to know God deeper, even through the aspect of this community.

Looking forward to your participation as you are able!
Philippians 1:9-11

3 Likes

Welcome, @E.T from Austria - I hope to have good conversations with you on Connect!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @E.T. It’s good to have a another alumni joining us. Which course did you take? I hope you do get some opportunities to take some time to enjoy the discussions. You are a blessing to this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Keldon
I did the basic Training of the Zacharias Institute in German.
God bless you!

2 Likes

Awesome. I presume it was the core module? Loved that course. Consider taking any of the electives?

1 Like

Yes, i think in english it’s called core modul (German: Grundkurs). Was really good. At the moment and for the next time it’s not possible for me to take another modul. Because we’re moving to the area, where we will start with churchplanting soon.

3 Likes

Best to you in your endeavors.

Herzlich Willkommen, Tom,
I also just completed the course. Am from South Germany. Good to connect here and discuss on important issues that affect our faith. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sei gesegnet!

3 Likes

Welcome, Tom.
It’s always exciting in Connect to meet someone from the other end of the world. I think you will find that Connect is the kind of place that all people are welcomed and because of that you will be able to hear voices and opinions from around the world with various cultural background.
Good to have you here. Hope to hear from you again.

2 Likes