Tom Giampa

Hello my name Tom Giampa From Canada , I joined connect to contribute not just some encouraging thoughts to Ravi , but Have felt a nudge to get more involved with this community.
Ravi, has been an anchor in my maturing over the past 10 years. I’ve always been a critical thinker , and coming to follow Ravi and his ministry , I came to the realization that I’m not nuts, ( lol) just more critical in thinking . RZIM has not just been an incredible resource but has also validated my uniqueness. I am forever grateful for that look forward to growing with this ministry and carrying on its legacy in my own small way throughout my community.
As much as seeing Ravi in this state, breaks my heart . I know that what he has built in conjunction with God’s will for his life will continue to breath life, hope, and love into this generation and generations to come.
I am forever indebted to Ravi , his family and his team for showing us what serving our good and loving King looks like .

3 Likes

Hi @TGiampa, welcome to connect, we are glad to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I was very touched by your message to Ravi :heart:
Here is the link to share it with him and his family

I look forward to your interaction here in connect :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @TGiampa. Thank you for coming alongside us here it connect. Also your tribute is very much appreciated. I hope you get an opportunity to explore some of the discussions here. If you were able to answer a question or offer a word of encouragement to a member we would greatly appreciate it. And God-bless you and your journey.