Tom yumnam

my name is Tom yumnam.im 25 years old.learning basic bible courses. im from india.intersetd in apologetics. im bleesed to be here.my friend introduce me RIZIM.

thank you all.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Tom! :slight_smile: It’s wonderful to have you join us, and I am excited to hear your friend encouraged you to join. It’s a wonderful community where we learn and study together. It’s been a blessing to me in my own walk with Christ to have a resource to ask questions, and I hope you will jump in with your own questions and posts!

3 Likes

Well we are thankful for your friend and that he led you here,welcome @Tom1! We all feel blessed to be here. I hope to see you engaging in the conversations, sharing your thoughts and insight, when you feel comfortable doing so. We glean from one another so feel free to engage :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Tom1. So good that you have joined connect. And it bbn is so good that you have started here so young. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are so many that will help you. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi, Tom. Welcome to Connect. I think you will find a lot of answers to many of your questions here. We have many members from India who can probably relate to you. I hope you will enjoy learning apologetics on Connect.

3 Likes

Thank you all my dear sisters and brothers in Christ.I hope i will be blessed to be in this community. God bless you all.

2 Likes